The Certified PPP Professional (CP3P) program continues to go from strength to strength since its launch in March 2016. Please find some of the key highlights to date detailed below:
- The increasing popularity of the scheme has resulted in PPP professionals from 57 countries around the world being certified at Foundation level
- A total of nine Accredited Training Organizations (ATOs) and four Affiliated Partners are now capable of delivering face-to-face training in support of the PPP Program. These are all subject to our industry renowned, rigorous assessment and surveillance procedures, designed to maintain the integrity and quality of CP3P training services they offer
- A number of the Multilateral Development Banks (MDBs) involved in supporting the scheme, have subsidised training for public sector workers in PPP communities in the regions in which they operate. These include: Serbia, Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Singapore and the US.
- Over 83,000 people have downloaded our PPP Certification Guide on which the certification is based
- French, Chinese and Latin American Spanish versions of the PPP Guide and exams are on schedule to be available by the end of 2017 to support the increasing global demand
- Foundation level exams are available at preferential rates through the World Bank Group, other MDBs and ATOs. PPP Units are eligible to apply for exam vouchers at preferential rates. For more information on obtaining exam vouchers at preferential rates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org